Do you have experience dealing with customers in person? Are you positive and customer focused? Our client run an expert practice in Salisbury and are looking for a part-time Receptionist to join their team.
As Receptionist you’ll meet and greet customers, on the phone and in person. You’re the first person that many customers will speak to, so, a positive, empathetic approach to handling queries is a must. You’ll take bookings and ensure appointments are added to the system. You’ll also help with general administration when needed.
To be successful you’ll need to:
- Have experience dealing with customers in person (retail experience will be considered)
- Be upbeat, positive and friendly
- Be able to multi-task effectively
- Be comfortable taking and calculating payments
- Be PC literate with MS Office packages or similar
In return you’ll get:
- £17,550 basic salary (pro rata)
- 17 hour working week – Tuesday to Friday
- 28 days holiday per annum (pro rata)
If you’re interested in finding out more, apply today.