Do you have a background in pubs and bars? Do you have field sales experience and can show progress in your career to date? If you answered yes to both, this could be the ideal job for you.
Our client have been brewing award-winning cask ales since the 19th century. They take immense pride in brewing and selling a premium range of beers.
They’re looking for an experienced salesperson who can convey their passion for beer to prospective customers and continue to grow business. You’ll be responsible for delivering volume and profit for East Anglia, calling on new and existing customers. You’ll sell their brand through all channels in the ‘On Trade’ including nationals, wholesalers and other breweries.
To be successful you’ll need to:
• Have minimum 2 years field sales experience
• Be comfortable presenting to groups of up to thirty people
• Show that you have progressed in your career
• Be passionate about the Timothy Taylor’s brand
• Take personal responsibility to deliver growth in your region
• Have a full clean driving licence
In return you’ll get:
• Competitive salary dependent on experience
• Bonus related to performance
• Company car
• Industry leading pension
• Private individual healthcare
• 31 days holiday per year
If you want to join a sales team that’s going from strength to strength…apply today.